Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PSR Is Damn Near Empty Today + NiNi Writes A Tearful Letter To Jade's Parents

Today, everyone is feeling the pain of Miss Jade passing, and everyone in the PSR building mostly the artists have taken a day off to mourn in peace. Many people posted things about Jade over Twitter here's a few of them: Nicki Minaj posted "We have lost a very decent person, Jade was that laugh we all need from time to time, I woke up this morning and cried for an hour straight I just really cant believe she is gone RIP" Katy Perry Wrote "What is there to say about Jade, she had no enemies and she loved her job, she can make you laugh even when it was time tro cry, and since all I've been doing is crying,  I'm watching some of her interviews on YouTube and I'm able to get that laugh that I need, you will be missed J"  Solo posted "Woke up feeling so sad, our time together wasn't nearly enough I wish we could've done much more together :(" Ye posted "Damn, she was like family,  that goofball relative that we all love, I really cant believe she is gone, at 18 years old she hasnt even began to live yet, but we will live for you babygirl, we'll keep your name alive" And The OMG Girlz posted "Wow Jade was like our bff, its so sad, its really kicking in that she will never come in to work anymore and that's too much to handle right now" But the most tear jerking thing came from NiNi who wrote a heartfelt letter to Jade's parents on her site that reads: To Mr and Mrs Smith: I cant begin to tell you how wonderful of a daughter you have, she made it worth it to come to work she knew how to make everyone smile and laugh when times were tough, I really love her,  everything about her was inspiring and really artistic. She was one of my best artists and one of my best friends and I will miss her for as long as I live. I only known her for a short time but within that time she had an impact on all of us, and my team used to come in just to see her. Her music actually inspired me to re write a couple of my own songs just so I can get them to be as good as hers. She looked at me as more then a boss and I looked at her as more then an artist she was like a sister to me, and I will always be there for you guys in your tough time. I love you jade!!!" Her parents have responded to NiNi saying "We really appreciate all the love and support for our daughter from her fans, and especially NiNi and PSR the home she loved so much, Jade always said that NiNi was the best and I see what she means thank you guys so much" Nobody is in the PSR building but NiNi put up a small speaker outside of the building that has been playing Jade's music all day long as well as a bunch of pictures of her and memorial items and thousands of fans have gathered in front to listen to her music and pay their respects leaving flowers and letters for Jade. NiNi announced there will be a small memorial for her at the PSR building and everyone who wants to come can come today at 3:00pm, the time that Jade died. Sources say the memorial has already attracted millions of people and people are coming from all around the world, celebs and fans to attend. We will keep you guys updated on this memorial since this is probably the only news I will have today as nobody is at work today so check me out later for coverage on the memorial. P.S both queens have confirmed that their show is canceled tonight as they both will be at the memorial, but they confirmed it to be on tomorrow and they both say the show will be dedicated to Miss Jade......

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

damn I woke up thinking this was all a dream but I see the shit is real and it makes me really sad

johnny1 said...

I wish I can make it to that memorial

johnny1 said...

ill be going its only a 2 hour drive from me I def wanna go pay my respects