Monday, June 17, 2013

Mikky Ekko Added To PSR Roster

Shreveport Louisiana producer and artist Mikky Ekko who is best known for his feature on Rihanna's 2013 song 'Stay" has been signed to PSR! Sources say he has been signed to a 1 year 1 album deal combined with a 1 year producing deal with the label. Mr. Ekko Tweeted "Who would think that NiNi would even know who I am, man life is sweet, but PSR is sweeter! Mikky is fairly still unknown, and most of the PSR artists besides a couple of them have never even heard of him, but he generally was welcomed by the PSR team and he tweeted that he will be getting to work on his debut album ASAP. Congrats to Mikky Ekko
!

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

never heard of him I guess If I liked ri ri's music I would know who he is but I don't like her music

johnny1 said...

hes an awesome singer but I still feel his kind of music wont it with psr I think he may have to switch a lil bit his feature on ri ri's song was the first time he ever kept it like r&b but he's usually techno/rock house electro music and nini doesn't have any electro artists

johnny1 said...

so what im sure he'll be fine

johnny1 said...

I thought he was black

johnny1 said...

with a name like mikky really

johnny1 said...

I think he'll do well

johnny1 said...

me 2