Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Kourtney Aplogizes To NiNi + Creates Tension With Kim And Khloe

This afternoon, Kourney posted this on Twitter "I'm sorry to hear on what Nisha is going through and I really pray she feels better, you're in my thoughts and in my prayers, and I would like to apologize to you for yesterday" But Kim stepped in and said "You're apology means nothing I mean damn if the girl tells you to leave her alone leave her the hell alone" Kourtney responded saying "Well well well here comes the ass kisser, first off I don't think I was talking to you.... you're so lucky you're pregnant because I would beat your ass like I did when I was 16" They continued to argue, then Khloe butted in and made it worse saying "Why are you two fighting over NiNi? That woman could care less about any of us and both of y'all are kissing ass willing to fight?????? I say you're both pathetic" Which made Kim go into super defense mode saying that even though they will both be NiNi's cousins soon,  they should never call her that because neither one deserves to be related to her in anyway. The sisters continued arguing over twitter for over an hour until Kim just stopped and the other two stopped too. Their twitter beef took the headline of "Kardashians fight over NiNi" And a copy of their twitter argument was released to the media who broadcasted it around the world. Fans have been taking sides on this with 90% of fans saying that Kim had the right to speak up and defend her future Niece and 10% saying Kim should've stayed out of it and let Kourtney apologize, after all it was just an apology. How do you guys feel about it?

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

I admit kim has changed a lot but in my opinion she changed for the better shes way better now and she is not the way she used to b and I think her sisters are jealous of the new person she has become

johnny1 said...

they just hating cuz kim finally made it to her circle and they didn't

johnny1 said...

oh well let them hate

johnny1 said...

kourtney was just apologizing tho damn what was the reason that kim had to step in I mean damn she act like she in love wit nini

johnny1 said...

nobody cares about kourtneys apology especially not nini kim was just lettn that be known

johnny1 said...

wow sister beef that's kinda cool