Wednesday, June 12, 2013

NiNi Confirms Sex Tape Is Fake + Kat Was Set Up

Before her accident,  NiNi confirmed that the sex tape which claims to be her and her husband is fake saying quote "Someone has way too much time on their hands, I would never have sex with him or period in a damn hotel room when I have a home I can go too if I really wanted to do that, and If I was home I know I would be in privacy so if its ever something like this about me its not possible period" Police are trying to track down the person who uploaded the false video but the uploader has a fake screen name, but the video has been taken down from the web and it is nowhere to be found anymore. In other news Kat was the victim of the darkness of this industry as she released the real version of her song and its nothing like NiNi's song, Kat has posted "I see why you guys called me a biter and I told y'all I wasn't and now this is my proof" She released the official version of her song and the beat is totally different and the lyrics are not even close to NiNi at all, so it seems that someone was trying to get her negative media attention and negative vibes from the boss. Click here to check out the official version of "One Way" *UPDATE* As we mentioned we are following NiNi's condition very closely and so far we are told she is still in a mini coma but she has moved and  her eyes are responding to light. Many PSR members have visited her including "Ye, Keri, Miley, Miranda, Cymphonique, Kat, OMG Girlz, China, Aiesha Allen, Lyfe and Honey. Other people have also visited her including TIP, Drake, Eminem, B, Solo, Tina, Matthew, Kim,  Ja Rule and Lil Wayne and Tyga as well as Nicki and Chyna Black....All of the visitors denied to speak on anything. Check me later for any more details...

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

well that's good news I would hate for my fav singer to be a biter

johnny1 said...

the official version sounds way better the first one sounds like ninis song

johnny1 said...

yea nice song kitty kat

johnny1 said...

anybody kno her real name?

johnny1 said...

Katerina Graham

johnny1 said...

thx

johnny1 said...

I knew that tape was fake the girl on there didn't have enough body to be nini and the man wasn't cute enough to be beith no offense nini

johnny1 said...

yea the guys tats aren't correct either he only has tats on his arms not his whole body like beith

johnny1 said...

how the hell would u kno that her husband has tats over his whole body as far as I kno he never is really seen and he sure as hell was never seen with his shirt off

johnny1 said...

uh oh check ur man nini lmao jp