Friday, June 21, 2013

NiNi Denies Daughter Sighting + Her Show

This afternoon, NiNi has denied that the little girl seen with her was her kid, she posted "No that wasn't my daughter, I wouldn't bring my kid into work with me" Although she didn't say who the little girl was, sources speculate that maybe the little girl was Jade's daughter, but at this time this is just an assumption. Plus last night the queens performed in Newark, NJ and their lucky contest winners were seated right in front and they were invited on stage to help and act as backup dancers, and these girls have some serious skills! The show lasted for 3 hours and it was a huge explosive show! Click here to check out the 3 hour show! Plus Ye responds to the criticism behind his new album.  Click here to check out what he had to say......

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

look at them two lol they think they all that yo u can tell

johnny1 said...

I knew that wasn't her daughter they don't look alike at all

johnny1 said...

they do 2 me maybe that's not her daughter but she could be a relative of her she only said its not her daughter she didn't say it wasn't a relative

johnny1 said...

jade has a daughter??

johnny1 said...

that's news to me but whoever she is she is a pretty lil girl don't look like jade tho or nini