Friday, June 14, 2013

NiNi Calls The New Song With Her Sample 'GARBAGE" + Reacts To Drakes Song + Speaks On Her Condition

WHOA! LOL NiNi just totally ruined the self esteem of both of her new artists by calling their song straight garbage, yes GARBAGE. She is sampled in the song and she mentioned it earlier in a "Welcome back conference" and when she was asked if she likes her new sample song she said "The only thing I like is the sample, other than that its straight garbage, and im not saying anything behind their backs that I wouldn't say to their face and im not trying to be mean im just being real like I be with all of the rest of them, I know they both can do better, but I don't feel they put much effort into their lyrics seems like they just wrote down whatever came to mind, and that's not how excellency happens" When they asked her "But NiNi that song is number 3 right now how can you say its garbage?" She replied "Because I just did, I do give props to "Taylah though babygirl is one hell of a beat maker the beat is so bomb im only referring to their lyrics it needs work, you wanted my opinion you got it" Since then Taylah and Aleisha have taken the song down and deleted it from the industry and neither one made any mention of it all they did was put "Under Construction" for the song on their websites, so seems as if they are taking the bosses advice and working on it, after all who would know greatness better than NiNi, look where shes at for crying out loud lol. Also at this conference she spoke on her condition saying 'I was ready to go, I feel fine, they tried keeping me another week and I couldn't do it but I didn't sign myself out they gave me one last check up and said I was ok and I left, I feel much better though and I thank all my fans as well as my artists for standing by with support" Her face also looks much better even though you can still see the outline of the burn mark, and you cant even tell her hair was burned out at all and she looked good. She also confirmed that she is ready to get back to work and she will be attending their first show tonight in Atlantic City NJ at 8pm, so hope you guys got your tickets, we do! Click here to check out her live press conference *UPDATE* Drake has posted this on Twitter: ME beefing with NINI??? WtF yall smoking on?? That's my girl aint no tension there chill with all that shit people damn cant say shit around here!" So he confirmed that the lyrics were in fact NOT for her, but regardless NiNi still responded to it and said "Wow I got my very own "Name song" lol but um seriously why drizzy?? Why these name songs they're creepy lmao :) you know its love but really?? Drake responded to her simply posting "LOL @ NINI!"  So no tension there that's good, but it is more tension building up with NiNi and Princess as a new song dropped by her titled "Come out and play queen" which really does a good job of convincing us that she is taking shots at NiNi's credibility, boss status, and artist position. Click here to see for yourself....

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

hell yea seems like she was talking more then she was rapping cuz none of them words went together and nothing rhymed at all except for 2 things throughout the whole song she is terrible

johnny1 said...

that was the worst 5 minutes of my life damn those are 5 minutes that ill never get back thanks a lot princess lol

johnny1 said...

diamond need to teach her another lesson cuz she aint learn yet

johnny1 said...

lol nini is funny check out wat she posted on her site lmao

johnny1 said...

what she post?

johnny1 said...

she said "LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO @ PRINCESS, WOW!!!! I GOT A HEADACHE FROM LAUGHING TOO HARD I DONT KNOW WAS SHE TALKING OR RAPPING? LIKE DAMN MY COMPUTER TRIPPIN NOW CUZ ITS STILL LAUGHING AT HER ASS MY HEAD IS GONNA FALL OFF AND ROLL TO HER AND LAUGH IN HER FACE, CONGRATS BABYGIRL FOR THE FUNNIEST *EXCUSE ME* COOLEST "NOT" SONG EVER UR A GREAT COMEDIAN LMAO"

johnny1 said...

lmao she crazy posts got like 20,000 likes