Thursday, June 20, 2013

Christina Beiber Wants In PSR + Princess Gets Sent To Hospital

Christina Beiber, who is Justin's older sister has just started out in her music career and since her brother landed a job at his dream label, she felt it fair to hit him up over twitter and this is how their convo went. Christina posted "Ay Lil bro, as you know I'm trying to get my feet off the ground, so can you ask NiNi if she is looking to sign anyone else can she give me a spot? He responded saying "She is looking I think but yo its been a lot going on around here I'm not even sure if she is worried about that right now, but as an artist you cant have people do your dirty work for you, even family, if you want a spot you have to ask her yourself show her you're responsible enough and not having someone else do it because that looks unprofessional" She replied "OK well can I meet her today?" He replied "Ill see if I can get you a meeting but I gotta warn you, you're stats aren't high since you're just starting she usually looks for someone with a certain amount of fans and album sales, but ill see" She replied "OK thanks Lil bro" Well that meeting did actually happen, but over her site and not in person, and NiNi told Christina this: "I don't really know who you are, and that's bad for me, because I have to invest money in you that I may never get back, this is why I prefer to have someone with at least a minimum of 7,000 fans and 7,000 album sales that way I at least know that even without me someone else believed in you understand?, but I don't even see you on YouTube, what name do you go by? She replied "Christina Beiber Ma'am" NiNi replied "Rainbows" is that your song? She replied "Yes ma'am, it is do you like it? NiNi responded "A lil bit, I feel it can use work but your singing is pretty good, I tell you what, I still have two other girls who I'm looking at right now, but give your brother a demo of your music that's only 3 songs and make sure they are your BEST songs and he'll give it to me,  leave your contact info on the CD label and if I like what I hear you will hear from me, if you don't hear from me, its nothing personal" She responded "OK thank you so much ma'am!" No one can agree or disagree that this may be a good or bad addition because she is really brand new, but many fans have heard "Rainbows" and many of them feel she is a very talented singer and she sings better then her brother, but do you guys feel she is worth the risk? In other news, Princess was sent to the hospital today, and many thought it was from NiNi, but it was actually from a fan who spotted her and threw alcohol all over her and lit her on fire burning almost all her clothes off. The fan was arrested and Princess was sent to the hospital, suffering 2nd degree burns, she pressed charges on the fan and he was arrested for attempted murder. But the media and some celebs have been laughing at the situation saying things like "Good Job Lil Nigga" (Weezy) or HAHAHAAHA That's funny now she knows what hell feels like (Ye) and NiNi posted "Damn that's some shit I wanted to do, I got so much respect for that guy lol"  And the media still continues to bash her, meanwhile princess believes that NiNi's goons are responsible,  but police have no proof that the fan is apart of any of her crews, so for now its a "Random guy" check back for more info on this!

11 comments:

johnny1 said...

damn she fly how old is she

johnny1 said...

6 years older then him so I guess 25 I saw her in mad pics with him bfore and their mom never knew she was a singer tho

johnny1 said...

I always thought she was a model

johnny1 said...

she was for like 2 years she was a video model but she now wants to graduate and be an artist her song is pretty cool but nini is right it needs work the quality is bad u can tell she isn't using professional equipment it sounds like she is singing on a computer mic or something or karaoke mic but her voice is cool

johnny1 said...

I agree and I understand nini's point but I feel if she gets to use the professional studio equipment that the celebs use she will reach her full potential cuz her voice is amazing its just the quality kills the song not her voice

johnny1 said...

yea maybe but who are the two other girls that nini said shes looking at?

johnny1 said...

idk

johnny1 said...

maybe the two girls who won her contest

johnny1 said...

good 4 them both of them probably think they all that

johnny1 said...

her voice is decent but she needs to stop using whatever kind of mic shes using and get to a real studio cuz that mic she is using sucks and if she is tryna be an artist she should be professional enough to go find a real studio to record at instead of cheap homemade shit I mean god ur justins sister u got money sweetie lol that's just my opinion

johnny1 said...

true but nini liked her voice and she said before if they have a good voice she will sign them based on that she doesn't care about the quality cuz she knows unsigned artists sometimes don't have the money or resources to afford a big ass studio with million dollar equipment so im sure nini don't even care cuz she can fix the quality and release that song off of psr as a industry song