Thursday, June 13, 2013

NiNi Is Ok + Guess Where Selena Is + Vanessa Hudgens Writes A Handwritten Note To NiNi


NiNi updated her instagram early this morning at 6:09am with a photo of her in the hospital laying in the hospital looking really cute cuddled up with a teddy bear and she posted "Thank you for all of the get well wishes, I am on medicine and I am feeling a lot better, thanks for the support love you guys and I will be back to you soon, I cant stay in the hospital long ugh I just like the food lol :)" Many fans and her friends have expressed relief that NiNi is fine. The hospital staff confirms that NiNi had approximately 2500 visitors which they say is the most visitors anyone has ever had and they confirmed that NiNi is doing much better and should be able to return to work later on today. The pic that she posted with a sad face shows her injuries and they aren't that bad,  you do see a burn on her face but with her talented group of professional make up artists we're sure they can cover that up with no problem, but we're glad that the queen is OK. In other news, Selena Gomez was desperately attempting to get back with PSR, but was getting the cold shoulder by NiNi and the PSR crew, and it seems as if she gave up as she posted "PSR hates me, I still love you guys though! :(" But seems as if someone didn't give up on her and its NiNi's buddy Lil Wayne who signed Selena to his Young Money label as the first pop artist signed to a full Rap Group. Seems that since NiNi took one of Weezy's artists, he took one of hers, but sources say Selena denied the offer at first, which is true as a couple days ago she posted this on Twitter "So Wayne approached me to join Young Money, I did a song with him before and hes super cool, but I think I will pass, thanks for the offer tho Weezy F!" But seems as If she changed her mind as today she posted "What the hell,  I'm signing the contract, I need a new home anyways, this should be fun". Sources say fans convinced her to do it after they told her to let go of PSR and she decided its that time. NiNi has posted "Proud of Selena for finding a home" Do you guys think that Selena is a good fit for Young Money? Or do you feel she should've kept begging PSR? Also Vanessa Hudgens writes a heart felt letter and posts it to her site for NiNi which reads "Its only one woman in the world in the world who I look up to besides my mommy and that is my boss NiNi, you inspire all of us women, to never give up, to stay brave to stay on our game, you have been an very big part of my life, my success and my inspiration, although I am older than you, I look up to you as if I'm a little kid, theres nothing you cant do and we all are proud of you, you take a dream and make it reality, and you take nobodies and make them somebodies, your power is unmatched, I definitely feel as If I can do anything working with you, thank you for being the perfect role model to myself and all women around the world, stay strong NiNi.  Vanessa" This cursive handwritten note was posted to her site early this morning but we don't know the reason, but its cute, to check out the handwritten letter on Vanessa's site click here.

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

selena and young money????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTH hell no that's a terrible fit

johnny1 said...

I agree selena aint gonna do well with young money unless she switches to r&b or rap Wayne's label aint even pop why the hell would he sign her

johnny1 said...

probably just to increase his roster

johnny1 said...

smh wow should've just stuck with psr

johnny1 said...

who knows yo maybe she would do good

johnny1 said...

maybe