Monday, June 10, 2013

NiNi Tiffany Evans Bow Wow

Well NiNi may not be feeling her Swizzy collab but that's not stopping her from collabing as today a new song released by Tiffany Evans titled "I'm On My Shit" Which features NiNi and Young Money artist Bow Wow. The song released about an hour ago and already has stolen the number 2 spot which was Keri Hilson's "Platinum Girl" and the industry is buzzing about this song. We love the song and we feel that each artist did great in their own style. Tiffany rap/sang on the song and the other two rapped and their skills are all on point. Many fans love a certain line from "Tiff" as she calls herself where she raps "I'm only living for my baby so fuck all the haters" which many people say shows her matureness on having a child so young. We feel that line has no special meaning but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Click here to check out "I'm On My Shit" Also check out new songs by Aiesha Allen, Honey, Kat and Ciara. Click Here
 

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

nice song nini killed it the other two could've done better

johnny1 said...

tiff could've done better bow wow and nini straight murdered that track

johnny1 said...

love the beat u don't hear real dope beats like that anymore

johnny1 said...

it reminds me of 50's I get money beat

johnny1 said...

good job guys

johnny1 said...

wow my computer is on fire from that song lol