Thursday, January 17, 2013

NiNi Gets Personal In New Documentary

NiNI has released a teaser to her new documentary titled "My Life"   Previews show the saucy singer stripped down to her panties and bra showing off her amazing figure in her kitchen throwing flour and whipped cream around enhancing her goddess image.
And the star reveals in the interview that when she is scared she often listens to Make Love To Me, by Rick James, before going to make love to her husband.
She said: 'If I'm scared, be scared, allow it, release it, move on. I think I need to go listen to 'Make Love to Me' and make love to my husband."
The Super Bowl halftime performer even bring cameras into her bedroom, where she jumps up and down on the bed while holding a football.
In another outtake, she heads to the kitchen, raiding the fridge and throwing around flour, cherries, whipped cream, and other baking ingredients while wearing a Roc-A-Fella chain.
She told the magazine she has finally fulfilled her life-long ambition to become a symbol of success and empowerment for ladies across the globe, but still finds it difficult to comprehend how much influence she has. She said" 'I now know that, yes, I am powerful. I'm more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand. She also said

'But I've sacrificed a lot of things, and I've worked harder than probably anyone I know in the music industry. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it.'
Ni Ni also says having her first child, with her husband, gave her a new purpose in life.
She explained: 'I love my job, but it's more than that; I need it. Because before I gave birth, it was the only time in my life, all throughout my life, that I was lost.


NiNI shows revealing sides to her such as being half naked flirting with the camera and speaking on all her amazing accomplishments so far and she even shows a day at the beach swimming in a 2 top bikini. So many sexy takes including the one of her jumping up and down on her bed in her panties and a jacket with no bra under it and even some exclusive scenes of her doing her thing in the studio with some PSR artists. The trailer has released last night and it is expected to attract more than 400 million viewers when it drops on HBO next month right after her much anticipated Superbowl performance. Check out the trailer here. Check out exclusive pictures of the queen looking so gorgeous in snapshots from the film by clicking here..



16 comments:

johnny1 said...

awesome that girl is so so beautiful

johnny1 said...

im officially in LOVE with this documentary i love how personal she gets but still not too personal she letting loose alot more now and thats amazing to see

johnny1 said...

i agree i didnt like when she was being so pivate and uptight no offense nini but the new you is way better please stay this way

johnny1 said...

damn her house is gorgeous i love that studio in her room and her refrigeratoir is filled with healthy stuff we got a health freak on our hands lol love ya nini

johnny1 said...

yeah looked like her fridge had nothing but salad and fruit in it lol her pool room is awesome too i like how she just strated singing after coming real close to the camera and giving the cam a kiss those lips gave me chills all over wow

johnny1 said...

that looks like its gonna be a great documentary i already couldnt wait for it but now since she realeased the teaser i really cant wait till next month

johnny1 said...

yeah thats dope

johnny1 said...

yay nini love u girl stay this way its a better look for u to see u so open about things and letting loose being a free spirit keep being like that ma because its beautiful for u like really

johnny1 said...

stop telling her what to do yall

johnny1 said...

i do that too i listen to there goes my baby by usher before i make love to my husband i love that we have alot in common

johnny1 said...

i think we have alot in common

johnny1 said...

I think alot of women do that

johnny1 said...

lol she so goofy

johnny1 said...

shes funny as hell i love that about her

johnny1 said...

duh its the husband pervert

johnny1 said...

yall r sick n gross