Friday, April 27, 2012

OMG!! You Gotta Hear This Song!

Nini went and did it again, a new song was released earlier today titled "I'm On My Own" and it features none other than the legendary Michael Jackson! The song was apparently recorded much earlier back in April of 2009, 2 months before his passing and the track is produced by Kanye West. The song has a very catchy beat and hook and is doing very well around the industry and our sources tell us MJ fans are going CRAZY over the song! Nini posted the song on her website and she tweeted about it on Twitter and it has been re tweeted over 10 million times which is a new record for most tweets per second on Twitter. The previous record was Beyonce's pregnancy announcement. She has a price of 99 cent for the song on her site and it has been downloaded by approximately 3 million people so far it was the most single song purchases in the history of music and it was so much it caused a crash to her website and caused it to be shut down. It reached the billboards top 100 best singles and is currently at #1, it is also number 1 on every chart in America and has reached as far over to Europe and Paris and we are told its number 1 over there as well. Celebrities have embraced the song on their twitter pages with Kanye saying "I would like to give a big congrats to my girl @Nini for an AMAZING song, I'm honored that i got to be apart of the song with her," And Nicki Minaj also posted "@Nini, that is the best song of the LIFETIME! OMG there couldn't be a better song out right now I'm proud of my girl!!!!!" Other artists who took to their twitter page to honor the song was: Jay-Z, Usher, Gabrielle Union, Gwenyth Paltrow, Cymphonique, Hoopz, Keys, Stacy Dash, Beyonce, Drake, Tyga, Shanelle, Lil Wayne, Aretha Franklin, Kobe Bryant, T.I, Monica Keyshia Cole, Ashanti, Kid Sister, J Cole and millions of her fans. Nini also took to her Twitter page and posted "Thank you everyone for the love and support you been showing me! You guys inspire me to do my best and I love all my fans and my friends MWA! The song has supposedly brung in over 2 million dollars so far and is currently the HOTTEST song in the industry right now King magazine has said "Two legends on the same track Enough said" Congrats to Nini on this song it really is a LEGENDARY song with two LEGENDS FINALLY collaborating together which is something Michael wanted to do for so long, guess he got his wish even from the grave. Listen to the song HERE

No comments: