Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nini To Star In "The Game" Episode

This morning, Nini posted on her Twitter page that she will be in an episode of "The Game" She posted: "Hey all, I will be in a new episode of "The Game" next Friday April 28th! I signed a 3 show deal and I am very excited to be on the show so make sure you check it out next week :)" A fan whose twitter name is @ronaldjuze replied to her post saying "@NINI I love that show and now I will love it even more now that you're on it good luck!" In which she replied "@ronaldjuze Thank you so much, I appreciate that, and please don't forget to check out my newly re-designed website www.nini.com xoxo" We have no word yet on who she will play on the show but I guess we will have to wait until next week but the suspense is KILLING US! In other news Nini has generously donated 1.5 million dollars to the Cancer Research Fund for Children which is her favorite charity and also another $10,000 to The Battered And Abused Women Center in Queens NY, that is what we call "Giving Back" Congrats Nini! The Hip-Hop Awards will be sometime in June and we're told Nini is scheduled to be a performer as well as perform a music contribution farewell to her friend Whitney Houston, other scheduled performers to take the stage with her is Jay-z, Kanye West, Beyonce, Solange, OMG Girz, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Keyshia Cole so it will be an EXPLOSIVE SHOW and we can't wait!

No comments: