Thursday, June 5, 2014

Paul Wall Announces Love For NiNi + Announces New Beef + NiNi Responds To Angel

Did I get your heart jumping? LOL I hope I did, that was my main goal, no no, its not like that, and he made sure he let that be known. Check out his latest Tweet. "I haven't ever been with a label that appreciated me as a person instead of just an artist, I love NiNi, I love PSR, its just the ultimate bombness, (Nah not that kinda love, just love her as a boss not a gf, not a baby mama, not anything besides what she really is to me, and that's my boss my inspiration and my lyrical savior #JUSTKEEPINITREAL" Not only that but he also apologized to NiNi for a new beef he has going on and its with fellow Houston rapper, Chamillonaire. This isn't the first time that Mr Wall and Chamillionaire have had beef, they both were on Swishahouse records at one point, but they fell out and Chamillionaire left, but eventually they squashed it, and we have no idea what it's about, but we have heard a few new songs by both artists such as "Bury Him" by Paul Wall or "Homo Thugs" by Chamillionaire. Click here to check out both "Diss" songs. In other news, yesterday Angel, in her own way apologized to NiNi and announced that she would like to collab with her in the future, NiNi didn't respond to her yesterday but today she did and she posted @AngelHaze, I appreciate it, its all good no harm no foul, its over, but as far as the collab IDK gotta think about it" Angel didn't reply to that yet. So at least some people are trying to put the BS behind them. Click here to check out NiNi's' Tweet.

No comments: