Tuesday, June 17, 2014

NiNi And Angel Publicly Squash Their Fued But Chris Isnt Doing That (Drama)

Today, NiNi has a show in the ATL but so does Angel Haze, and when the two bumped into each other, everyone though it was gonna be a huge brawl, but they both shocked everyone when they got in front of the camera and stood side by side wrapping their arms around each others waist which is the typical girl pose and let the paparazzi snap a picture of them. Afterwards they both gave each other a hug and Angel wished her good luck at her show tonight. That let us know that their beef is now squashed, but guess who beef isn't squashed? Yup Chris isn't squashing anything anytime soon, in fact she made a terrible remark about the squashing between Angel and NiNi she posted "You don't know her @MissAngel you suck for kissing her ass like everyone else, I was willing to collab with you but you whack as hell you just like those ass kissers at PSR and everyone else in the game smh come on girl I though you were better then that!" NiNi mustve got mad at that because she responded to her saying "Look you dumb bitch I'm so sick of you trying to throw drama around and start shit because you're fucking retarded, I tried to back up because I have so much more important shit going on to be worrying about but I will fuck you up try me again!" Angel also responded to Chris posting "Excuse me? Um who are you? U ain't been hot since the 90's broad, even with PSR u wasn't hot and you're bringing up my name, at least I'm hot what are you? Will you ever be hot again? I doubt it cuz you keep making yourself look dumber then Hyphy Music, name one real nigga or real bitch that like you and I'll quit my career today do that for me babe!" So seems as if Chris has beef with Angel and NiNi now and her fans of course continues to support her, but Angels 1 billion + fans are all against Chris and so are NiNi and PSR  fans so seems as if Chris has more heat on her then she has love. Stay tuned for more info! Click here to check out Chris's post, click here to check out NiNi's response and click here to check out Angel's response.........

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

Oh well....let her....she deserve it...