Friday, June 20, 2014

Chris Speaks Out And Goes HAM

Today Chris (Who looks like she is getting bigger) went on LIVE TV to do a press conference and address all of the things going around about her. She was surrounded by over 600 camera men and women and media outlets as well as news outlets. She stepped up to the microphone with camera's flashing and made a COMPLETE FOOL OF HERSELF.....she said "Hello everyone, I would like to say that I know over the past few days its been a lot of negative things going around about me which I do not appreciate. Firstly I would like to say that I am NOT a racist in any shape or form, I get seriously pissed when I hear a person of my race disrespecting a person of another race, I do not have any problems with any race whether it be black, white, Spanish, Mexican, it doesn't matter to me. The video that you all have seen is FAKE it was created and photoshopped by someone to make me look bad, I would never say those horrible words to anyone even if they deserved it, that's not me. As you all know I'm currently not on good terms with my former boss NiNi, and as you also may know, she has many connections and her royal status and on top of that she is the boss of the entire music industry so you know she can do anything and will ALWAYS get away with it because of her status" Then she switched up and became "herself" she said "You know what fuck this, let me ask you people something, you wanna make me look like trash and this and that, but did you people ever think? Look we all have a spirit thing right don't fucking lie and look at me like you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, NiNi is not only the queen of the game but she is queen of that bullshit too, even the fucking spirits kiss her ass and they allow her to do anything she wants ain't nobody stupid ya know? She is able to do shit like this because of that reason, I ain't say nothing people SHE made it happen, everything that I've been going through is Nisha's fault" At this point people were looking at her like she was seriously mentally challenged and one camera guy asked her "Hey Chris is there any medication you forgot to take this morning?" Chris got red and screamed out "Fuck you! you all know what the hell I'm talking about stop acting stupid! You know what I'm over this! And she knocked the mic down and stormed off while camera's continued flashing. This rant of hers was seen by over 5 million people and everyone is saying that Chris has issues and something is wrong with her, only and I mean ONLY her fans stick by her side, but even they don't have a reason to explain her behavior. Yes Chris is making herself look more and more bad everyday that goes by, and just like all the other beefs, she is blaming it on the queen. The queen did respond (Well we think) she posted "LMAO!" Not sure if that was directed at Chris or not. Click here to watch the full live press conference with Chris (13 minutes long. Warning strong harsh language is used)

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

Lmao wow Chris smh wow!