Tuesday, June 3, 2014

More Beef With PSR And Queen B + KC Wants No More Beef (Yes A Makeup Finally!! Well..Maybe)

Seems as if the PSR VS Beyoncé Beef is getting so much bigger, now its between the queen and the other royal chick Cymphonique. They're apart of the same circle so its weird but it still doesn't mean it cant be problems. Sources say that a few days ago, Cymphonique was punched by Beyoncé in Houston at the rehearsals, you can click here to check out the video. No one knows why B and Cymphonique have beef, but of course the speculation is starting with some saying things like "Cymphonique is trying  to claim the queen title and she doesn't deserve it yet and B is not taking that well because she worked super hard to get  that title, others say that B wanted to sign with PSR and Cymphonique persuaded NiNi not to sign her. Are those rumors true, probably not but just though I'd tell you anyway. Now that B and Cymphonique are beefing it seems as if KC doesn't want anymore drama as she went on a radio station this morning in LA and she was asked "So whats up with you and the queen? And she replied which one N or B? They said B, and she replied nothing, I want to apologize for my BS to her, I just don't like her new ways, I guess I'm so used to that church angel singing B,,,,,, I'm not used to "bow down bitches and eat my pussy" and all that other stuff  that she sings about now, I guess I was just disappointed because that's not her, but I don't want anymore drama with her, if we can do a song together one day  that will be awesome I'm definitely down with it if not, I still said what I had to say and that's from my heart" We think that B did reply although we aren't sure, because about 1 hour after this radio interview with KC, B posted a smiley face on her facebook page. Does that mean this unnecessary feud is over and maybe we can finally hear a collab between Queen B and the Oakland Queen? We hope so, we will let you guys know!


3 comments:

johnny1 said...

Cymphonique and B aint that like a weird beef who agrees with me?

johnny1 said...

nobody oh I guess because cymphonique is 22 and B is 32 that's a problem no its not so if that's what ur thinking just shut the hell up cymphonique still grown

johnny1 said...

I wonder why tho