Wednesday, June 11, 2014

NiNi Makes Angry Statement Towards Christina

This morning an angry statement released by NiNi about the Christina beef she is currently in. Christina is trying to make NiNi look like a racist from a comment she made in 2009 towards Gwen Stefani, and in this statement she addressed all of that. Check out what she said: "Look little bitch, stop trying to stir up stuff, because you are miserable, and you have no life. Yes I said that about Gwen, but it was a long time ago, I apologized for it, and its behind me now, but not once have I said to you. I only said that to Gwen out of anger, but I never talked like that again, so get a damn life and stop trying to make other people miserable because you're digging up old shit because you have nothing else to say. You're sad! In life you learn from your mistakes, well some people do, and I'm one of them people. Get over it, you're off PSR, and you wont be coming back, you're full of drama and FYI I'm not a racist, and I wasn't racist when that was said to Gwen, she's over it, I am too, so stop starting unnecessary shit damn" This statement has everyone talking, but mainly its making Christina look bad, because many people don't believe NiNi is a racist just because of her white friends and collabs. So many people are lashing out at her, one person suggested she is just upset because she got dropped from PSR, others have more hateful things to say about her. But we all know how Christina is, ever since she dropped back in 1995 she never will back off and let someone talk and stay quiet and she did respond to the statement simply posting "When you are the boss of the game, when you have the power to drop the biggest names in the world, when you have the biggest royal status ever bigger then the president, you have people that will take up for you and agree with whatever you do or say even if they feel its wrong, I'm the one who isn't royal so why believe me over her? Its all good people, I've been in this game for 20 years, I know how It works, I don't care anymore, I'm lying sure OK! :) NiNi hasn't responded to this statement. Looks to be getting bloodier don't ya think? Click here to listen to NiNi's statement (Warning obscene language) and click here to check out Christina's Twitter post.....

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

Smh after all that chris is still at it some people never learn

johnny1 said...

Exactly i dont think nini will lie chris just loves bein the center of attention she always has n always will

johnny1 said...

Exactly i dont think nini would lie chris just loves to be the center of attention she always has n always will

johnny1 said...

Yea pretty much

johnny1 said...

This whole beef is Chris' s fault n im her fan but im still saying that

johnny1 said...

Wow queen sounds pissed