Saturday, March 1, 2014

Woman Gets Arrested For Socking Cops To See NiNi

After my last blog it must have upset people, which was expected but what wasn't expected was a woman that actually was seen many Times at NiNi'S parties showed up at the hospital demanding to see NiNi. She was denied entry by police and she socked the lady cop and the male cop and ran inside. Fans clapped for her as she did that and others followed her. The girl and the 18 other fans who ran in were in there for about 20 minutes and then they all were dragged out in handcuffs. The girl that started it all was kicking and screaming and seriously resisting arrest and she and the 18 others were put in the back seats of cop cars and taken to jail. The ringleader girl has been identified as Keyshia King who has been spotted with NiNi many times, its still not clear what her relation is to NiNi, but now that we know her name many people suspect that that is the sister that NiNi talks about so much, but that is still unconfirmed. Keyshia faces up to 16 years in prison if she is convicted and the others face between 2 and 7 years for interfering. No statements have been made by either person nor the police. Is this NiNi's sister that everyone has been dying to see, not sure but if I find out I will let you know!

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

I know her that's big booty keke well that's what we all used to call her lol she always has been crazy

johnny1 said...

lol yeah that too

johnny1 said...

that's what her dumb ass get if she messed it up for everyone else I swear I will find her and kill her myself

johnny1 said...

I bet she did the doc said if anyone ruins it they will ruin it for the rest so u might as well forget about anymore fan visitation

johnny1 said...

I kno her too she lives on my block right down the street from me I swear on my kids let that doctor say its ruined I will torch her house with her in it

johnny1 said...

lol thank you for speaking up

johnny1 said...

yup