Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nini Puts Kourtney On Blast! Kourtney Responds + Implicates Gaga In Accident!!




A Little while ago, Nini has put Kourtney on blast to the fullest. TMZ Picked up the statement so we haven't heard it word for word yet, but we do know she said things to Kourtney, as in to keep her distance away from her, that they are not friends or anything else and that she is desperate, and told her to stop writing tweets, buying things for her kids and to stop calling her a bff and that she is sick of hearing about them. Tmz hasn't released the audio yet so we haven't heard the full statement, but when they do I will post the audio for you guys to hear. The media is turning this into another war between Nini and the Kardashian's and its reported that Khloe has spoken out as well on her statement saying "OK, if someone is trying to be your friend this is how you act towards them?, No you act happy about it because of the simple fact that someone actually likes you enough to want to be pals with you, you don't shit all over them when they're trying to bury the drama and start fresh with you. Let go of the past Nisha" We are not sure if that is true or not, but what we do know is that Kourtney's statement is true with her saying "I wasn't trying to use her or take advantage of her like the media is saying, maybe I am trying a little hard I don't know, but that was just my way of showing her its no hard feelings and how much I admire her and respect her, and I was hoping we can just start fresh and kill the so-called war between us and her, but if she doesn't want to friends I cant make her and I have to respect that" Many media outlets are calling this "NIDASHIAN" which is Nini and Kradashian put together and that's how they do with all Hollywood beefs (Remember "Ne$ha") and the media reports that this so-called "Nidashian" war is getting bigger and more serious. hmmmm......In other news, Nini has also made a statement regarding her accident saying "I know you know I had an accident last night and No my driver wasn't sleepy or drunk, honestly its strange because that lady shows up at my show and then after my show that happens (laughs) so yeah I'm not stupid, y'all already know what I'm getting at, but for those people who think my driver was sleepy or drunk he wasn't, because if he was do you really think I would've let him drive me home?" That was a total implication of Gaga by Nini basically saying that Lady Gaga made that happen or had something to do with it, but she disguised it and put it in another way. Gaga has made a statement on being accused saying "Why does she think I had something to do with that? Cause I was at her show, do you even believe half the stuff that comes out of your mouth Nini seriously, don't blame me for that waste of a man you call a driver mistakes, thanks sweetness" This is another war that the media is blowing up big time and the new headline and new name is "Lady/Nini at WAR!" Its being called "LadyNini" for half of Gaga's name and all of Nini's name. Nini has not yet responded to Gaga's statements .....

2 comments:

johnny1 said...

hahahaha nini went in beast mode!

johnny1 said...

yea she is