Sunday, August 26, 2012

Amy Is Pregnant!! + No Dating For Miranda + Monica's Rant For The Boss




Nini's rising artist Amy from Karmin has confirmed for her fans on Twitter that she is indeed pregnant. Here's what she said>"Besides the fact that we are working on a super cool album that will be released really soon, I have some more wonderful news for you guys, WE'RE PREGNANT.....well not "We"....more like....me.....WHATEVER LOL. Don't know what the gender is but IDC, I'm kinda hoping it's a girl though hehe" No word when she is due but we do know that her and her fiance are planning to tie the knot and commit to the ultimate commitment sometime in the winter before the baby is born according to Nick who quote: "Wants to do it the right way" Congrats to Amy and Nick on their expectation! Speaking of pregnancy and dating, we still aren't sure if Miley Cyrus is pregnant, but many say she's getting much bigger and we hear she is planning on marrying her fiance sometime towards the end of the year. But one thing we do know in fact of is about another PSR artist which is royal pop artist Miranda Cosgrove. A while ago I posted that her and Michael from PSR group One Direction may be dating and also she may be dating 15 year old Jacob Latimore, but it turns out NONE of that is true. According to her last tweet she mentions the entire situation saying "No I'm not dating, me and Jacob shared a kiss but it honestly was a mistake he's really cute but he's a baby to me lol (no offense Jacob!) As far as Michael, he's actually a really good friend and I look to him as my older brother and it would be kind of weird to do anything with him besides hug him, our parents grew up together which means we grew up together so no way lol. And as far as pregnancy goes, nope I was drunk when I posted that tweet, I posted it from Nini's party and I was saying random things but it isn't true though, I am serious when I said I would like one, but I just don't feel a baby is right at this moment in my life. Maybe in a few years WHO KNOWS! #WONDERING" Sounds good.....In other news, Nini's soon to be royal artist Monica has had a rant on Twitter about her boss and this is what she said>"OK, so I just came out of a gift shop to get some things for my kids and on my way out a man asked me "Whats with Nini why she been acting so mean lately" It really pissed me off because anyone and their mama would know how sweet she is and for someone to say she's acting mean just because she speaks real shit really bugs me, I wanted to slap the hell outta him and throw him in the street, but I respect my elders and he was DEFINITELY an elder, so I did not answer him and walked off, but its been on my brain since then and I know its other dumb ass people who may feel the same way and they need to QUIT, because when you talk about my girl you talking about me, and NOBODY talks about me that's a major ass kicking #justsaying" Lol Monica is funny huh, she reminds you of a female Kanye West but without the attitude problem....Also last night Nini has made a statement addressing the Avril Lavigne situation where she said that wasn't true and that they are friends (Check the statement audio here) and Avril has also made a statement basically backing up what Nini said and accused the media of twisting up her words (Check her statement audio here)

13 comments:

johnny1 said...

congrats guys that should be a cute baby especially if it looks like her no offense nick

johnny1 said...

i was really hoping that jacob and miranda were dating they make a really cute couple

johnny1 said...

hes 15 shes like 21 or 22 um yea that would be rape no matter how the hell u look at it i dont think both of them would want to jeapordize their careers

johnny1 said...

they wouldnt jeapordize anything cuz jamie lynn spears was 15 at the time she was doing zoey 101 and she had a baby with that man and he was 20 at the time people said shit but her career isnt over neither is his so u sound stupid its nobodys business anyway

johnny1 said...

um correction she went thru HELL when she announced she was pregnant she went through so much that she was ready to quit him and quit the baby her sister actually had to step in and chop her hair off just to get the media off of her which worked and now she isnt seen too much anymore since she had the baby her career prolly isnt over but its definetly damaged

johnny1 said...

monica doesnt look right having a rant at all u just have to lok right for some things and whether shes from atl or not she just dont seem like the ghetto rant type leave that shit to ye and nini cuz they actually look right

johnny1 said...

she got u on that 1 bro stupidest is actually a real word in the dictionary its a stupid word but its real lol

johnny1 said...

ok fine whatever my mistake hoe u want a cookie now

johnny1 said...

hmm now im hungry lmao

johnny1 said...

wth r yall talking about monica used to b seriously ghetto when she first came out she calmed down alot as she got older and after she had kids but shes not fake somebody like keke palmer would look weird doing that but monica used to be like eminem thats normal for her lol

johnny1 said...

wth are old people talking about anyway go put yall hearing aids in and go to a rest home and stop bothering us young ones all old people do is irritate the hell outta yu

johnny1 said...

why r people still saying the queen is pregnant when she already said she wasnt

johnny1 said...

MONEY DUH