Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kelly Calls Nini A Robot!


Kelly Clarkson, who is one of PSR's biggest top selling artists had an interview this morning discussing a wide range of things from her position at PSR, to her album and of course her boss. The interviewer asked her what kind of relationship her and Nini has and she replied saying>"She's my friend, she appeals as so much more than just a boss she is helpful and understanding, she can get a little strict and hard on us sometimes but it gets up to a better level and makes us work harder, she is the ultimate female, I think she's a robot (laughs) because she juggles so many things at once, from shows, to running an entire label, to being a mentor and being a mom and wife and on top of that all of the drama she has to face, but she always manages to smile. I don't know how she does it, I just have so much respect for her, I remember when I first met her I was in the studio and she came in and I was about to pass out (laughs) she had her red bull and she had her lyric notebook and she just looked really focused like I can tell from the beginning she had a no nonsense attitude but a cool person at the same time and after seeing how hard she works and what she does to achieve what she has, I told myself I wanted to work with someone like that period" Kelly is not the only one who has called Nini a robot, in fact almost the whole industry has said she has a very strong battery to do all that she does and still come to work with a smile and we feel the same way. So congrats to Queen "N" on a job well done! In other news, Miss Hollywood has canceled her appearance on Global Magazine last night because she was quote "Irritated" This is what she said on her Twitter>"Hey, I know you guys wanted to see my interview, but PETA killed my entire mood, I'm IRRITATED, and my hands are still shaking I just feel like hurting someone, so with that being said, I'm cancelling, I just don't feel up to it, I'll reschedule for you guys next week sometime, GOOD NIGHT I NEED AN ASPIRIN!" Even though you wont be seeing an interview right now, you will be seeing her movie which releases in theatres everywhere TOMORROW! It will be hitting the theatres today but that's only for a pre screen which the cast members and only a select number of fans will be in attendance to watch and we are told Nini will be at the pre premiere. The movie will be released to the entire world Tomorrow at 7am. Check back tomorrow for info and a review on the movie and be sure to grab your tickets early! We did! P.S check out the new song by the two Kelly's (Clarkson and Rowland) titled "One Night Stand" click here

14 comments:

johnny1 said...

she is like a robot tho that girl just keep goin and goin reminds me of the energizer bunny lol

johnny1 said...

thats how u get royalty thats how u get rich aint no time to sleep or slack off u wanna make it big u gotta work and thats why shes so damn huge lol

johnny1 said...

i love seeing her but shes still human i hope rests soon i dont wanna see anything happen to her

johnny1 said...

that girl know what shes doing u aint ever gotta worry about the queen

johnny1 said...

hollywood is on full force i love that girl so much seriously whats not to love about her

johnny1 said...

i cant wait for that movie to come out where the hell do ur get ur tickets from

johnny1 said...

www.nini.com or www.ticketmaster.com or go to the movie theatres's website in your area and order tickets online

johnny1 said...

thank u

johnny1 said...

its a amc right down the street from me but the say its not gonna be there im pissed now ima have to drive 45 minutes away to go 2 another one

johnny1 said...

im going to ninis movie theatre in ac its gonna be crowded as fuck but they got food and games there and its a real relaxing fancy environment

johnny1 said...

i wanna go there too it makes sense to go see ninis movie at ninis movie theatre but aint the tickets like 40$ or something

johnny1 said...

$50 but its super worth it think about it its a royal celebs movie theatre why would it be cheap thats like saying if nini comes perform for u she gonna do it for 2 dollars lol

johnny1 said...

everything by celebs are very expensive thats another way they make their money just like their perfume and stuff its actually stuff that smell wayyyyy better than b and mariyah careys perfume at victoria secret for like 10 dollars but they want 70 or 80 bucks for theirs all because they are celebs

johnny1 said...

thats celeb life sweetheart take it or leave it