Monday, August 6, 2012

New Song By Nini Ft Big Sean!


This afternoon, a new song has released by Nini Ft Big Sean titled "Boy" the song has received mostly positive reviews and made it to the number 2 spot on the charts. This song is the first song we have heard by Nini ft Big Sean in a pretty long time, so naturally when we heard of its release, we were excited! Both artists rap on the song and Big Sean is the only artist on PSR this far that has rapped on nini's level on a Song and we must say that she has competition on the song but both artists do fantastic! Check the song out here. Now its off to Nini's show! I will post everything later so check back in a few hours for that!

17 comments:

johnny1 said...

That's a dope song! I love that it's my new fav song!

johnny1 said...

Yes they go hard as hell together! Big Sean is like wayyy better now than when he first started

johnny1 said...

Thanks 2 Nini

johnny1 said...

Wow nobody at psr sucks I never seen a label that has NO whack artists

johnny1 said...

It's alot of people who suck at psr dude tyrese Lupe fiasco Da brat Keke Palmer its just more good than bad

johnny1 said...

I'm entitled to my opinion dude

johnny1 said...

Two words bomb ass song!

johnny1 said...

Did anybody else hear that GaGa is performing with them tonight? ??

johnny1 said...

I did but I think its false why the hell would they perform with her of all people

johnny1 said...

Yea that wouldn't make sense at all

johnny1 said...

That blogger guy is a clown lol

johnny1 said...

Um how?

johnny1 said...

U can just tell he's white lol

johnny1 said...

SO!!!!!

johnny1 said...

I love that song super cool!

johnny1 said...

It don't love u

johnny1 said...

No one says super cool