Sunday, August 5, 2012

Nini Cancels Show Tonight!

Apparantley, Nini is still feeling the burn from last night! According to her last tweet she is in bad shape today, here's what she said>"Today I woke up, no breakfast, no red bull, just aspirin, Oh My God!! I didn't know it was possible to feel THIS bad! I tried to eat and drink coffee and I cant even do that, I just want to lay down under my covers with it completely quiet and dark ALL DAY and that's what I will be doing, so sorry guys I cant make that show tonight I just need rest I yelled at girl scout girls OMG I really didn't mean too, but they were going around from house to house selling cookies and they banged on the door and I SCREAMED at them to GET OUT they ran away screaming and dropped their cookies smh I need to get back to sleep my head is spinning and my stomach is in 5 different places.... GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE DON'T BOTHER ME!!!!" According to the industry, No one has showed up for work today and many of these people had shows today including Nini and alot of fans are pissed at most of them for cancelling the shows when they paid money for it. So feel better Nini, take lots of Aspirin and Alka Seltzer!!!!

11 comments:

johnny1 said...

Lol that's funny

johnny1 said...

What's funny about it poor baby isn't feeling well

johnny1 said...

What do u expect after 1000 pounds of alcohol and hash brownies lol

johnny1 said...

She probably gonna be feeling like that till the end of this week what she needs is lots and lots of rest

johnny1 said...

And black coffee no sugar no milk just pure coffee its gross that way but it helps even the worst hangovers

johnny1 said...

She's a hard drinker 4sho

johnny1 said...

Well that's the price of fun Hollywood

johnny1 said...

I think she knows that

johnny1 said...

Lmao!!

johnny1 said...

I ain't tripping either she needs her rest ill c them next time

johnny1 said...

Yea leave the damn women alone and stop being mad at them