Monday, February 4, 2013

NiNi Regrets Cancelling Her Superbowl Performance

First things first GO RAVENS!!! (I know I just pissed off half of y'all with that lmao) now on to the news. The queen has admitted that she regrets not performing at the Superbowl this morning she said quote "It was an amazing performance by B And Destiny's child and I think they all did a great job, but seeing them up there just seemed so fun and it made me realize that that's what I was preparing so hard for and now I regret not performing but that's life, maybe next year" Says NiNi, She still hasn't revealed her true reason for not performing,  but her girl buddy has said after the show "She trusted me to put on a wonderful show like she would have done, and I hope she is proud because we all went extra hard in her honor" NiNi agrees she made the right choice on who she gave her spot too, do you guys agree? In other news, now that NiNi is back to work, she informed us that she is just finishing up on her album and says she is just putting the finishing touches on it. Fierce is expected to be bigger and better than her last album "The World Thru My Eyez" which dropped in June of last year, and the talk about it is bigger than her last album and everyone is desperately waiting for it and she confirmed the dropping date is still March 6th and her HBO Special is coming on the 16th of this month so if you have HBO you definitely have to check that out. Still no more info on that new movie that's supposedly coming soon, but we're waiting for NiNi to tell us herself if she does. Also we have word that NiNi and Jay along with uncle Ye are currently collaborating with each other on a new song, but all of them remain tight lipped about it right now. But we cant wait for it they all work well with each other. P.S NiNi and the other queen have a show tonight in downtown Dallas TX, at 8pm, at the Mega Dome stadium, so get your tickets!

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

I REGRET YOU NOT PERFORMING TOO NINI SHE DID BOMB AND SEXY BUT NOT BETTER THAN U BUT I STILL AGREE YOU DID A GOOD JOB WITH YOUR REPLACEMENT

johnny1 said...

well least we get to see her perform tonight i got my ticket already

johnny1 said...

good 4 u