Thursday, February 7, 2013

China Admits Fear Of NiNi

China has admitted to being scared of NiNi in an interview this morning. They asked her who she is afraid of and she replied "No one, but two people,  I swear to god, my mom taught me never to fear another human being and that's How I feel, but I'm scared of God and honestly my boss too" when they asked her why, she joked and said "Because she's crazy! (laughs) no I'm playing, but because she's just really scary when she's mad or if we do something wrong she raises her voice at us sometimes and the way she looks, it just seems like she wants to murder someone (laughs) but I figured out long ago never to get in her way when shes like that, just stay away from her and you wont get hurt (laughs) but I love her though that's why I call her mom, because that's what she's like to me, and she calls me her daughter, because that's what I'm like to her and its cool, but she's a real strict mom (laughs)" China also admitted she isn't the only one who tries to stay out of NiNi's way when she's angry,  she said alot of the PSR artists know better than to mess up when she's in  a bad mood, but she didn't name any names out of respect for her crew. Wow NiNi, you remind me of my wife lol.....China also admits no matter what,  she wouldn't trade her boss for all the bosses in the world and we can see why. In other news, speaking of China, she announced she is working on her 2nd PSR album which she hopes to drop early summer, around June, she says the title will be "Sophisticated" because that's how she feels her music is becoming, she didn't give any more details though. Also,  speaking of NiNi, she has said she is officially back to work today and will continue her shows starting tonight in ATL at 8pm. Tickets are sold out, but you still have a small chance to get some on her site. Her right hands 2 fingers are still broken, but she says she is well enough to perform and her publicist and managers say she is fine to return back to work. Click here to go to NiNi's site and get the last remaining tickets. Other PSR albums to look for coming soon include: Lloyd, Nicki, B5, Mindless Behavior and Frankie J

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

lol

johnny1 said...

thats crazy

johnny1 said...

nini be wilin she dont play damn i aint know it was like that

johnny1 said...

who isnt scared of her these days