Saturday, February 9, 2013

NiNi Pisses Off Some PSR Artists According To Sources

According to sources (which means unconfirmed) NiNi has unintenionally pissed off some of her artists when she said "My best artists are The OMG Girlz, Katy Perry and Jessica" We don't even have word that she said that, and if she did we love ya NiNi, but besides Katy we do not agree with that. But anyway, sources say that statement upset PSR artists because all of them do so hard but she only recognized the ones that was mentioned (we call it jealousy lol), of course sources say none of them would ever speak that to NiNi, but its said that some (not all) took offense to that, mainly her royal folks which are the ones who put in work the most outta everyone, even though she named Katy and the OMG Girlz, its still more royal folks who they feel shouldve been included in that. Once again we aren't sure if this story is true, but if it is,  obviously none of them will speak up because of sources say quote "They love PSR too much to leave it" so they are shutting up, and all of the artists, especially the royal ones refuse to mention anything about it. *UPDATE* The story seems to be false unless of course someone is covering for someone, because Katy spoke up and said "You know, I don't think she ever said that, believe me,  boss or not I always know when my name is mentioned by ANYONE, so if she mentioned my name in that kind of way I would know, but hey, I do appreciate whoever made that story up to bring my name as one of the best,  why thank you (laughs)" Star also said "She looks at us all equally, so she wouldn't just single a few people out, this is getting really old with these bogus stories that y'all come up with", NiNi hasn't spoken on anything. How about you guys, do you guys agree that whoever picked those names out were right about it?

12 comments:

johnny1 said...

nini katy keri kc nuff said

johnny1 said...

no i dont i think its nini kat and the omg girlz theyre the best to me

johnny1 said...

lets put it like this all of the royal people are the best outta the rest thats my opinion

johnny1 said...

nah they werent right not in my opinion anyway katy is good and so is the omg girlz but they aint the best and jessica idk why the hell her name is there she super sucks to me why u think we aint even hear an album from her yet

johnny1 said...

eat me prick and i bet it did terrible

johnny1 said...

nope wrong again sweetie she sold 200 million copies first week shows how much u really know about psr

johnny1 said...

open your books yall cuz baby girl just got SCHOOLED LMAO!

johnny1 said...

Yall really aint funny

johnny1 said...

aww she feel dumb now lets leave her alone lol

johnny1 said...

whoever named them as the best nah that aint true at all not to me

johnny1 said...

who cares what u think

johnny1 said...

your momma