Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Foxy Blames NiNI For Bad Luck

Today, media camera's captured Foxy at her home in Glen Cove NY. Sources say that, Foxy's car exploded and earlier before that, she was getting a series of pranks as in someone throwing eggs at her and banging on her door and running. Fire department officials arrived at Foxy's home to put out the fire from the car and cameras asked her if she thinks NiNI had something to do with it and she replied "Yeah I feel she does shes royal what the hell, she probably hired someone,  one of her stupid obsessed fans to carry out her dirty work for her but its alright though I ain't tripping" When they asked her if she was going to sue NiNi for damages to her car if NiNi is responsible she said "Nah real bitches don't sue anyone,  that makes you lose your street credibility, but you know what.  she actually sued twice so that shows where her street cred is, but we'll just keep that on the low, but as far as I go, no suing I'll get my car back on my own with no lawyers or judges" NiNi hasn't responded to Foxy's accusations yet, but all she did was piss more of NiNi's fans off even more and now sources say she is receiving death threats and people showing up at her house bothering her, NiNi on the other hand is the exact opposite, none of this seems to be bothering her, she didn't respond to the diss song, nor did she respond to her accusations, she seemed untouched by anything that Foxy threw out today. Foxy also made another statement a little while ago, saying "Her fans are coming and trying to get me scared but I don't get scared I make others scared so y'all should remember that, and my assistant ran her ass over , I'm sure she feels I had something to do with that, so she's sending her little workers to come and bother me, people say I should leave, but what the hell I look like running from my own damn house, nah it ain't like that, have your fun queen because it wont last long" NiNi has not responded to that statement either, but some people who have responded to her include Nicki Minaj who released a short diss song as a reply to Foxy's diss song where she says "You forgot to mention me, its a reason for that,  bitch you fucking with my crew I put yo ass on the map, girl its P.S.R more platinum than you'll ever be, foxy come and find me wanna be a dime piece" Big Sean also replied to her saying "She's washed up she's not even worth my time,  why Am I gonna be worried about bitches who just trying to get attention" Foxy replied to him and called him a Homo, and also said him and Breezy have sex with each other. No one else has responded to her as of yet. Sources say 50% of the royal circle has taken offense to her diss song, and the other 50% consider her childish and not even worth responding too. what do you guys think?

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

i really doubt that nini actually hired someone i feel she would do the shit herself lol

johnny1 said...

she should kno by now that her fans dont play when it comes to her

johnny1 said...

that is so funny to me

johnny1 said...

Nickis song sounds so dumb yo usually shes really tight but it seem like she didnt even bother to take the time to make it sound good just wanted it to rhyme smh

johnny1 said...

sounds fine to me

johnny1 said...

im surprised he aint mention TIPs diss song that bang