Saturday, February 23, 2013

NiNi Is Back To Work Today And So Is The Protesters

NiNi showed her beautiful presence at the o2 Arena this morning coming in with shades and her favorite cup of Red Bull. She showed up at 7am to start rehearsals for the show tonight, and despite being advised to take the rest of the week off to rest, she came in anyway, which probably wasn't her best idea, because now she has more to worry about. About an hour after NiNi arrived looking "Morning Fresh" protesters showed up outside of the o2 stadium with Pickett signs shouting things such as "You people are letting a murderer perform and entertain and make money to support her family, while an innocent young girl is dead, and was ripped from her family" The Pickett signs said things like "Nini Equals Murderer" or "No Justice No Peace" The protesters consisted of Candace's Friends and relatives and they are trying to Boycott the show tonight (That means ruin it, and get people not to show up) but no one is paying them any mind and tickets sold out in 2 minutes after they went on sale and the protesters called the fans "BRAINWASHED" NiNi though felt that she had to make some sort of a statement and she addressed flashing camera's and the protesters outside with her bodyguards holding back the press and standing next to her. She said "Good morning, my name is Nisha Nichols, and the other day Thursday the 21st , I had a fight with a reporter, I was informed by my staff that she passed away last night. You must understand that I am not a killer, and her passing was not my intentions at all, I was even planning on sending her flowers today because I know I went a little too far with my actions, I don't feel I'm above the law or anyone else, The police are choosing not to punish me because I did not start the fight I was defending myself. I have total respect for the dead, but I must say she started with me first over some crap that I addressed so many times, and when I refused to answer her she grabbed me and called me a stupid evil American and spit in my face which upset me, but I did nothing to her but ignore her outrageous questions, after she spit on me I lost control. I am very sorry to the family she has left behind, and I understand if you hate me, but I want you to know, this wasn't planned, and I'm am very hurt behind it, It wont make anything better, but I will provide financial assistance for the funeral and support for anything else as long as I live. I am also hurt behind this and the only reason I'm at work today is because I have to be. So for everyone I am truly sorry, and if there is anything I can do please leave word and your contact information with my staff at the arena, and I will contact you as soon as possible, thank you" The family decided to take her up on her offer, and they are filing for wrongful death charges and they want her to pay all funeral expenses which NiNi has said she will do. The protesters went away after her statement, but its really high tension over there and she has stated she isn't comfortable over there anymore and she said quote "I feel like my life is in danger now" When I get more on this story, so will you.....

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

She looked so sad making that statement it was an accident i understand her fam is pissed but she wasnt an angel spitting in peoples face so they have to realize that too

johnny1 said...

yea alot of people had complaints about her weezy said he wanted to leave her body chopped up in pieces last time he went down there sorry to say but she was a real bitch when it came to celebs

johnny1 said...

yea i been hearing about her so long guess someone finally shut her up im sorry but she needed too and i dont feeel the least bit bad about it cuz she deserved it u dont spit in peoples face

johnny1 said...

no one DESERVES to die but i feel where ur coming from

johnny1 said...

i live out here in london and im not trying to defend her or anything but the media is painting a picture of her as being rude to americans i see her (well saw her) all the time and she is like that to everyone even british celebs she is just that hard reporter that does whatevr it takes to get facts thats why people feels shes mean

johnny1 said...

and thats why she's dead (no disrespect)

johnny1 said...

well maybe this will make reporters wake up now and realize dont bother these celebs so hard

johnny1 said...

nini u shouldnt have ever said u will support them financially as long as u live they are gonna use that against u for the rest of ur life they gonna go out there and buy new houses cars tvs clothes whatver and make u pay for everything bcuz u said u would u should just say the funeral thats it

johnny1 said...

thats true tho cuz they cn tell the judge u said that and he will make u live up to it u dont wanna be supporting these people ur whole life

johnny1 said...

stop telling her what to do dang