Monday, March 4, 2013

NiNi's Party!

Sorry about the delay guys, but I was a little......sleep.....if you know what I mean....Anyways Saturday NiNi threw one of her LEGENDARY parties at Club Stomp in Atlanta Georgia. The list was Intense and included Celebrities, Athletes and Reality Stars. The party started at 6pm and ended somewhere around 4am the next morning. Drinking was popping off and she added something different this time to her party, which she turned it into a tattoo party. Over 80 people received tattoos consisting of males and females, myself and my wife included. The party was badass but as I said before, being that I technically work for the queen, I have to listen to what she says, and based on her orders, I am not allowed to give out any more details nor am I able to post pictures, But I will say that this party was the best one that she has ever thrown, and many of the invites are still feeling the burn if you know what I mean, which is why the industry is damn near deserted right now. Congrats to NiNi on such a dope party as usual, and as usual thanks for the invite! In other news, the queen, or should I say queens, have returned to work today, and they are ready to continue where they left off and they have announced that they will be having their long awaited first show in Paris tonight at 8pm. Tickets are on sale NOW so be sure to get yours (WWW.TICKETMASTER.COM/NINI). As mentioned, the industry is pretty dead right now, so info is small if any, but I will do my best to get you guys more info throughout the day....Peace!~

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

Did u nor c wgere he said nini said no

johnny1 said...

Learn how to write sweetie

johnny1 said...

Sounds like it was fun tho

johnny1 said...

Of course it was all her parties r fun

johnny1 said...

How would u kno

johnny1 said...

Based on the fact that her parties are now legendary um its not that hard to figure out

johnny1 said...

You people treat this like its a debate on politics or something instead of a blog cuz everytime i come on here yall arguing

johnny1 said...

Stop coming on then.....problem solved!! =-O

johnny1 said...

Hope the next one she has she invites fans with a contest Or something I'm so gonna win that

johnny1 said...

If you say so