Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Madonna Says She Will Be Performing With NiNi!

Madonna has spoken out and said "I always adored NiNi, She's one of the true artists who reminds me all the time of why I do this and why I'm still here, I have nothing but love and respect for her and I cant wait to perform with her next week" That was a shock to everyone as there was no prior info mentioning that, but it has been confirmed that Madonna will join the queens on their show next Thursday, at which time they will be in Germany and she will be with them for Thursday and Friday only. Lots of fans are pumped up and excited, we are too honestly. Too bad we cant make it overseas for any of their shows, but my buddy will be going to a few shows this week and next week, and I will give you guys details! In other news, Miranda Cosgrove admits today in an interview that NiNi was very skeptical about adding her to the PSR roster at first. "When we first met, I believe it was the 2010 BET awards. I saw her backstage and asked for an autograph and she told me she liked my show Icarly, afterwards I gave her my number and politely asked her to check out a few of my new songs as I told her I was interested in joining PSR. but she told me my music is not what she was looking for at the time, but a few weeks later she gave me a call and said Hey Miranda, I need to fill up my label right now, so I'm gonna take you up on your offer and see what you can do, but its just a trial signing, nothing permanent, I was psyched! and I tried to make a good impression, but my first songs weren't what she was looking for and I was scared to death that she was going to drop me, but she made me switch my style a little bit, I wasn't even royal at the time so I knew nothing about how to be really professional, but she helped me and got me rolling, but I still wasn't doing too well, and the day she told me to take the rest of the day off I remember thinking, I'm going home and never coming back, but the next day she called and told me to come sign the official contract and my heart stopped and since then she says she's proud to have me, and I'm proud to be her artist" Says Miranda. She isn't the only one though, apparently she was skeptical about all of the nickelodeon stars because their music wasn't mainstream material and it was aimed only towards kids just like their shows, but she took a chance on all of them and look where they are now, so obviously NiNi just has that talent to transform people and many of the PSR artists agree that she definitely transformed them! So do we do you?

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

Thats cool this should be intersting to see

johnny1 said...

wonder how they work together

johnny1 said...

Miranda got lucky if it wasnt for nini she will still be a nerd lol

johnny1 said...

stop hating

johnny1 said...

madonna and nini thats an odd combo but im still pretty interested in seeing those two perform they called madonna the queen once too so all 3 queens on stage thats kinda exciting

johnny1 said...

thats what i was thinkin