Thursday, March 7, 2013

Katy Perry And Cassidy Collab + NiNi Gets Gushy In Oprah Interview


This afternoon, a collab song released by Katy Perry and Cassidy titled "Dope" and that's exactly what it is! The song hit the web around 12 this afternoon, and has been in rotation non-stop. The song is produced by NiNi and its mix between Hip-Hop and Pop sounds really good to us, and so far has hit number 3 on the charts, Right below NiNi, Click here to check it out! In other news, In an interview with Oprah today, NiNi spoke up on one special person besides her husband in her life that she does what she does for, she said "I love my husband I love my kids, but I have a best friend and she is like my sister, I love her so much, She's the reason I do what I Do, Its really important for me to make her proud of me, and when she is,  that is the best feeling I can ever have, I would literally die for her and walk around the earth 10 times for her, I do all I can just for her and if there was ever the kind of person that everyone is looking for as far as a really special friend with that goodness that we all need to have,  its definitely her" No one knew who she was referring to since she didn't mention any names, but we think its really sweet and we think they are lucky to have each other. Also NiNi has a show tonight in downtown Paris at 9pm, tickets are sold out so hopefully you got yours already, but if you didn't don't worry, my buddy will be heading there tonight and I will give you all the details tomorrow!

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

thts sweet tho

johnny1 said...

that collab is cool but i feel she shouldve picked a better rapper for it cuz cassidy aint all that and that beat is too dope for him to be fucking it up the way he did

johnny1 said...

cassidy usually goes hard he just didnt in that song that dont mean he whack tho everyone has their bad moments i guess