Monday, June 4, 2012

Nini Speaks On Her Fight!




This evening, Nini has made a statement regarding her fight with her boss and she looked visibly upset. She said "First off I just would like to apologize for my behavior, I know I didn't behave like a typical role model and I would like to apologize to all the kids who look up to me, secondly I really don't care if he's doing bad, its just something I been putting up with for too long and it exploded out of me, all my emotions just came out on him and its been long overdue, when he called me out my name it made me crazy" She was asked if she is concerned he may press charges and get her arrested or even worse get someone after her, and she replied "I'm really not, hes a bluff hes all talk, hes not going to do anything to me because at the end of the day he knows who's responsible for bringing the money in" Then she was asked if she regrets doing what she did to him and she simply said "NOPE" Nini has been in the news alot lately even though she is on her vacay and it seems no one is letting her get out of the media for her vacay, whether it being winning awards or things like this, it seems like she never left. PSR has stated they are supporting her 100% of the way in case negative problems come her way and her management said that they don't feel she did anything wrong but defend herself from his brutal vicious attacks on her which has been going on for far too long. We are told Columbus is still in the hospital in a coma and he is on life support breathing through a tube and once again this is currently the BIGGEST story in he WORLD right now. In other news Nini has also announced that new clothes will be arriving shortly to Platinum Wear over the next few weeks so we are excited about that as Platinum Wear is the HOTTEST clothing line on the PLANET and it has won the award for best line ever! So congrats to Nini for that and good luck to her with her boss situation, as well as her album due this month! Speaking of new albums, her artist Alexandra McQueen has dropped her long awaited album off of PSR today titled "My Life" and so far it has sold over 4 million copies which make her PLATINUM! So congrats to "Alex" on that! Go cop the album at her site www.alexqueen.com or the psr site its actually pretty good!

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

well in that case she should drop everybody cuz everyone got some crazy shit going on with them even nini! they are celebs duh they are full of drama why do u think the paparazzi is still in business!

johnny1 said...

that album is hot the song with alex and nini is dope!

johnny1 said...

wow only 6 comments what is everbody sleep? lol