Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Earlier Reports Are False

Just as we expected, the reports of a beef between Nini and Beyonce are false. A little while ago Nini made a statement regarding the rumors, saying "The so called beef is false, I look to Jay as a father figure and in no way would we ever have a fight over something like that, besides I am married so that's plain crazy anyway, the songs that you are reading about are older songs that are not mines and someone took that person's song and put my name on it and directed it towards someone but its not true" Beyonce has also made a statement on her Twitter saying "No beef, sorry! why would I want to beef with Nini, that's like my best friend or a kuzzo DUH!" And Lil Wayne has made a statement also saying "Nah it ain't nothing like that, me and Jay got a cool relationship and we all good right now so kill that" JAY is the only one who didn't respond yet regarding this. In other news, as I reported yesterday, Nini's pre album release party is tonight and its getting set up as we speak, so unless something really important goes down you wont be reading anything from me until after 3am tonight when its over and I will post all that goes down......Peace

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

told ya

johnny1 said...

i knew it somebody always bothering these people

johnny1 said...

aww lol

johnny1 said...

i wish i was going to that party tonight