Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cassie Issues Statement To NiNi + Selena Wants Back In PSR!


In a weird turn of events, New York Bad Girl Cassie has issued a statement to the queen, and its an APOLOGY statement. We honestly were not expecting this from her, but check out what she said in front of 2,600 people at a press conference. "Hello my name is Cassie Ventura and I am calling this press conference to address some of the issues that has been going on lately, a few days ago, I made a statement speaking on Nisha's husband Beith, at the time I did not care, but I now realize that my actions were childish and unnecessary, I am not expecting her or him to forgive me, nor am I expecting our friendship that we used to have to return, but I would like to let both of the Nichols know that I am sorry, and I hope I didn't cause any problems between you two because of my actions, so Beith I am sorry, and most importantly Nisha I am sorry, and I hold nothing against you for our fight, you were just doing your duties as a wife and I do understand that, I will not bother you guys anymore I'm really sorry" Audience members and camera crews were shocked as they expected her to throw some disses at her but she shocked everyone with this statement. NiNi hasn't responded to her statement yet, neither has her husband, but for those of you who care you can check out her full statement by clicking here. In other news, Selena Gomez who left PSR due to issues with Kat a few weeks ago wants back in. She started posting things on Twitter a couple days ago and the twitter posts graduated into statements check them all out. Her first twitter post dated April 28th  at 3:03Pm said "Oh god I woke up today thinking how maybe, just maybe I made the worst mistake of my life, I miss my family and I really miss NiNi :( I MISS EVERYONE EVEN THAT ONE!" (We assume she means Kat) Her second post dated April 29th at 1:55pm said "So I been trying to contact NiNi to apologize and to hear her voice (No homo don't say shit to me people) But she isn't answering, actually no one at the label is answering, I fear they are super mad at me, but if they are they have every right to be, @PSR I miss you guys!" And her last post dated today at 4:15 in the morning said "Finally got in touch with her, she agreed to a meeting with me on the 1st which is tomorrow, wish me luck guys, I just want my home back, I don't even care about  the money, I don't care if she never pays me, I just love that place so much! and I love her and I love her being my boss and mentor and friend" Then she made a statement about an hour ago after speaking on what she's been doing and after that,  she spoke on how she loves NiNi and all of her friends and label mates and how she loves PSR and how she is a fool for leaving. Check the audio of her statement here So do you guys think that NiNi will take Selena Back? Many fans are suggesting that NiNi should, what do you think?

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

she forgives u cassie.....NOT lol

johnny1 said...

so she shouldn't hve did that shit in the first place and the only reason she apologizing is cuz she know she aint getting him and she know she cant beat nini

johnny1 said...

I want selena back too but I want kc back more