Saturday, January 16, 2016

NiNi Will NOT Be Joining B And Coldplay

Unfortunately it's only one queen that will be making a surprise apparance at this year's "Superbowl 50" and that's "B". NiNi has been pressured from the "BeyHive" as well as all her "N"s" to take part in the halftime show for years, but she continues not to listen to them. She was caught up in LA on Sunset and she did a little mini intreview. After her victory over GaGa, paps wanted to know what's next and is she actually gonna make the halftime show. And she replied "Nah I won't be there, got too much to do at that time,  it'll be awesome though" This upset many people such as one fan who tweeted "Turns out NiNi will NOT be doing the halftime, I bought my ticket for nothing! Don't get me wrong I love @Beyonce and @Coldplay but the only reason I bought that expensive ass ticket was for NiNi  I hate a crowd but she's worth it. Anybody wanna buy my ticket??" Other fans have expressed upset as well,  and NiNi replied with one simple message "I'm sorry".......... too bad. Hopefully one year we can see miss boss lady hit the halftime show but it won't be this year. Click here to see her mini street interview.

No comments: