Monday, December 15, 2014

Demi Lavato And Kat Are Still At It + Drake Speaks On NiNi Feud

The two bad divas aren't kissing and making up anytime soon. The once good friends started beefing back in late October and they are still at it. They were brawling in a Twitter beef this afternoon for 2 hours (yup 2 full hours) It attracted alot of attention and gained a huge following, with over 2 million people on Kat's side and over 2.7 million people on Demi's side. The war started when Demi posted something that Kat took offense to, she posted "I hate Kat's ugh., they're so dirty and untalented" Being that she spelled "Cats" as "Kat's" Kat thought she was referring to her and she responded and being that she said they're untalented, it made it seem like it was a subliminal reference to her, and that's how the war started. After 2 full hours of bitch this and bitch that, it ended when NiNi jumped in and posted @Kat @Demi *Sigh* not now please, I wont yell or get angry I promise, just stop, not now" After that, They both stopped Tweeting, and the Twitter war was over, but not for the fans. When Demi and Kat ended it, the fans continued attacking each other, Demi's fans were attacking Kat's fans, and Kat's fans were attacking Demi's fans and that continued for another hour, now it is seeming to calm down. So obviously these ex friends wont be becoming friends again anytime soon. Click here to check out their Twitter beef (Warning, obscene language is used and its very long at least 909 pages,  2 hours worth of beef, so view if you have time) In other news, yesterday, NiNi made a subliminal diss at Drake and confirmed (not by mouth but by words) that it was directed at him. She posted 'So............ what is he gonna do about it, don't cry on me boy, we all know you good for that" But Drake made a statement today directed at NiNi and he said "Look, I don't have any problems with Nisha or her label, in fact if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here today so I owe her everything, she'll always be my girl and I wish her the best, I wish PSR the best as well, its only one person on that label who I have a problem with, its no one else, but I will admit that Nisha has serious problems with me, But I wont address that right now, but I will say that no matter what she will always be my homegirl, I known her for 6 years now so we'll always be tight, I'll just give her space, I honestly don't know whats going on, it honestly was like one day we chilling, next day she dissing me, so I'm confused on the whole situation, but I don't question anything, I just let it play out however its gonna play, the song wasn't meant for her either, that's just coincidence, I wouldn't diss her ever, I cant say why, but she done too much for me for me to ever come at her in that way" NiNi did respond subliminally and said "FAKE FUCKING NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tryna get sympathy, OOOOH I swear that whole thing was so fake...W.E" So what is going on between Drake and NiNi, is he being sincere or is her trying to make her look bad and lying, we don't know but its hella interesting, and we'll keep following this story and we'll let you know....

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

Thats crazy

johnny1 said...

so does anybody know why nini and drake are beefing?

johnny1 said...

no, it never been said so it must be something personal

johnny1 said...

i AGREE